For me, online learning is ineffective

Mensagem
Autor
Ultimat

For me, online learning is ineffective

#1 Mensagem por Ultimat »

I've tried a few times to learn with online tutors or to study on different platforms, but this format doesn't suit me. I don't feel the contact with a live person, a teacher, which is very important for me.

F451

Re: For me, online learning is ineffective

#2 Mensagem por F451 »

Have you ever thought that it's just a matter of habit? You can get used to anything. When you have been studying offline at school and university all your life, it is difficult to change to a different format straight away.

albertnakali

#3 Mensagem por albertnakali »

You know, it's really a matter of habit. I was very uncomfortable learning English online at first, but first of all I chose a teacher from Online English Tutors promova, and also decided to give this format a chance, because I had no other choice. As a result, after a while I really got used to it, and I like it many times more than if I studied offline.

Ultimat

#4 Mensagem por Ultimat »

And there is even an option to learn without a tutor and other people. I'm not sure it's enough to get a comprehensive and complete education, but as an option to maintain your language level, why not? Find out more about apps like https://promova.com/app/spanish-language-learning-app, where, by the way, you can learn not only English but also many other languages, including Spanish.

Responder Exibir tópico anteriorExibir próximo tópico

Voltar para “Magellan”