Do you smoke weed?

Mensagem
Autor
F451

Re: Do you smoke weed?

#1 Mensagem por F451 »

Well, if you are not forced to smoke, then this is not your problem. Everyone decides what to do. But in general, I think that there are great alternatives to manage stress and relax, for example, nutritional supplements that are derived from cannabis, you can try here. In my opinion, this is a great way to get all the benefits of cannabis, without harming the lungs, blood vessels and heart.

Anastasiya

#2 Mensagem por Anastasiya »

It seems that quitting smoking is not that easy. It's not physically, but emotionally, that you crave a cigarette. Plus, smoking is a way to pass the time. Very often a smoker just doesn't know what to do. Especially smoking helps to take small breaks at work, to distract yourself a little. Today there are many alternatives. And what irreparable harm to health is caused by smoking, you can read even in wikipedia.

momoray

#3 Mensagem por momoray »

It seems that quitting smoking is not easy. You don't want a cigarette physically, but emotionally. Besides, smoking is a way to pass the time. Very often the smoker simply does not know what to occupy himself with. Especially smoking helps to take small breaks at work, a little distraction. Today there are many alternatives. For example, you can find a new hobby. A friend of mine quit smoking by starting to draw a lot on her ipad. You can get to know apple company better

maksimelan

#4 Mensagem por maksimelan »

Good afternoon, if you want to quit smoking, all the information is here [https://www.google.com/intl/ru_ru/chrome/]search[/www.google.com/intl/ru_ru/chrome/]

maksimelan

Re:How do you quit smoking?

#5 Mensagem por maksimelan »

Bom dia, no meu exemplo posso dizer que a minha experiência de fumador é de 20 anos, então pensei porque é que preciso de tudo e comecei a recolher informações que me vão ajudar a deixar de fumar. E este motor de busca search ajudou-me a recolher toda a informação necessária.

Responder Exibir tópico anteriorExibir próximo tópico

Voltar para “Windows Mobile”